Paint Protection,Window Tinting, & Ceramic Coating
WHEN YOU HIT THE ROAD.
MAKE SURE THE ROAD DOESN'T HIT BACK.
XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS, a virtually invisible urethane film. It protects your vehicle’s paint from unsightly damage and maximizes re-sale value. Some of its features include Self Healing, Stain Resistance and Superior Optical Clarity. Come get a free quote, today.
Full Front End PLUS+ Package
A La Cart Kits
- ZWear & Tear
- ZDoor Cup
- ZDoor Sill
- ZA Pillar
- ZDoor Edge
- ZRocker Panel
- ZRear Splash
Automotive window tint isn’t just about keeping a low profile anymore. XPEL PRIME not only looks cool, it feels cool. It outperforms other types of films to keep you comfortable and protected all backed by the industry’s only lifetime transferable warranty.
Traditional window films try to do two jobs—block heat and look cool—and usually don’t do either of them well. Utilizing a nano-ceramic construction, PRIME XR provides 88% heat rejection and UV protection benefits of window tint, but without the super dark look that can make it hard to see out of the car. Providing you with the level of performance you expect from a top-of-the line automotive window tint without breaking the bank.
PRIME XR PLUS+
The multi-layer nano-particle technology provides 98% heat rejection and blocks harmful UV rays. PRIMETM XR Plus is our best window tint for your car and it is covered by XPEL’s transferable lifetime warranty. Get comfortable with PRIMETM XR PLUS.
Levels Of Tint
Film percentages stand for light transmission, or the amount of light that is allowed through the film. The lower the percentage, the darker the film. We offer 70%, 50%, 35%, 20%, 15%, and 5%. Come take a look at our displays including a heat lamp and percentages!
The front windshield at its angle is your main heat source. When you’re spending thousands of minutes in your car every year, it can seem like you’re at the mercy of the sun’s harmful UV rays. Because the windshield is the way you see most of what’s going on around you when driving, it’s essential that any windshield treatment doesn’t interfere with your ability to see obstacles, signs, and other vehicles—especially at night. We offer a very light film for the best heat/uv coverage but also very transparent for driving. Reduce sun glare during the day and high beams during the night.
PROTECT your eyes, skin, leather, interior, dash, glass, kids, pets, and more!
We offer a transferable lifetime warranty on both HP (high performance) and XR (nano ceramic) series. The warranty covers against cracking, peeling, bubbling, delamination, fading and color change for the life of the film. The warranty is transferable and will continue with the car even in the event the ownership change.
FUSION PLUS is a flexible and thin, 9H ceramic coating, purposely developed to perform with PPF and painted surfaces. It offers unrivaled gloss, superior hydrophobic protection, and improved scratch resistance with a single-layer application.
Ceramic Coating PLUS+ Package
4 Year Warranty
We offer a transferable 4 year warranty on FUSION PLUS from the date of initial installation. The warranty covers oxidation, loss of gloss, UV damage, and color fading. This limited warranty only applies to XPEL products which are professionally installed through an experienced and certified dealer like ourselves. The warranty is transferable and will continue with the car even in the event the ownership change. Does this mean in 4 years the ceramic coating will no longer be functional and have to be redone? No, if you take care of this product properly it can last a lifetime. The warranty is only there for reassurance on any manufacturer defaults by XPEL.
Explore Ceramic Coating
- Paint & PPF: With just a single application, FUSION PLUS for paint & PPF increases color depth, while its hydrophobic properties make cleaning even easier.
- Wheel & Caliper: Cleaning wheels & calipers just got a lot easier! FUSION PLUS provides heat and chemical resistance, to help reduce surface contamination and keep grime from sticking.
- Glass: Get a clear outlook on the open road. FUSION PLUS helps keep glass surfaces & windows cleaner, while protecting against staining or chemical etching.
- Plastic & Trim: It’s not just for paint & PPF – FUSION PLUS helps plastics resist fading and weathering from UV Rays.
Using XPEL aftercare products when detailing your various surfaces will significantly extend the life of FUSION PLUS. Our products have been designed to complement our coatings and will help keep your surface looking newer, longer
- For exterior cleaning, we recommend using XPEL Rinse Free Car Wash on a weekly basis, to avoid excessive contamination buildup. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Wash from the roof downwards, leaving the dirtiest sections last, avoiding possible cross-contamination. You can follow up with XPEL Detail Spray and XPEL Ceramic Boost for added gloss.
- Always dry the exterior surfaces completely using a clean, soft, lint free microfiber towel or air blower. Never allow water to evaporate on its own. Tap water can contain minerals which leave deposits on your coating, creating unwanted water spots.
- Follow up with XPEL Detail Spray for any left- over fingerprints or smudges on your paint protection film or surface. You can apply the XPEL Ceramic Boost (as needed) for added shine and slickness.
- Avoid applying XPEL Detail Spray or XPEL Ceramic Boost in direct sunlight, to minimize streaking and water spotting.
GET IN TOUCH
OR REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Let us know what you are looking for and we will help you get the perfect package.
Get a free quote!
CALL OR TEXT US
We can answer your questions!
“Most professional entrepreneurs I have ever met. Just call and talk with Kat and you will see what I mean. You get what you pay for and this is a 5 Star business. From scheduling, to contacting me while they were away on vacation, to the courtesy reminder call, to the installation this was the best experience I have had to date with any small business.”
“They did a great job tinting my windows. The office vibe is great, and the work was fantastic. I definitely plan to bring our other vehicles there and possibly add on the paint protection too. Thanks!”
“Have to give major props to Rudy Duarte of Auto Armor. I have had Xpel paint protection film on my Tesla from the day I bought it and almost 4 years and 95k miles later it still looks almost like the day I drove it off the lot. Rudy also went out of his way to let me pick it up on Sunday and even arranged for transportation from the rental car place I used.”
WHEN YOU HIT THE ROAD. MAKE SURE THE ROAD DOESN'T HIT BACK.
If you have any questions you can check out our FAQ Page or… Call, email or text us. We will answer your questions and guide you to the perfect package for your car.
Call Us Today: 615-553-4015
Weekends by appointment only!
drop-off available before and after hours